Instructions for Presenters
The presenter of a presentation needs to confirm this presentation by registering and paying of the conference fee!
The special feature of this congress is that most sessions will consist of 5 lecture presentations (10 min. talk + 5 min. discussion and presenter change) and then up to 9 “Poster speech” short presentations (max. 3 min. each).
Your poster should be presented in two ways:
- As poster speech with max. 3 min. in a lecture session.
- Your presentation should have 1 slide only and
- has to be uploaded as PDF in the ConfTool system latest 1 week before the conference starts. The projector’s format is 16:9 for best results.
- As paper poster on a poster wall for 1.5 days having DIN A0 portrait format (841 mm width x 1189 mm height). Mounting material will be provided to you on site.
- At your poster session on Wednesday or Thursday please stand next to your poster so that participants can discuss it.
- Due to a pleasing large number of poster contributions, each poster can be displayed for 1.5 days only. Therefore, we ask you to dismount your poster directly after your poster session.
Additionally, you can upload your poster (https://www.conftool.org/egc2022/) as picture (pdf or jpg) for the digital conference program and there it will be available to all participants all conference time. We will inform you, when the system is set up for this purpose.
Each standard oral presentation (talks in site events have their own procedure) will have a time slot of max. 10 min. for the lecture followed by 5 min. discussion and presenter change.
All conference rooms are equipped with a computer and a projector. Please bring your presentation files saved on USB-Stick to the conference. Please DO NOT bring your own notebook!
The files must be compatible with Windows 11 and Microsoft 365. We suggest PowerPoint or PDF Acrobat.
Please be aware of the projector’s format of 16:9 and prepare your presentation accordingly for best results.
Upload the presentation to the computer of your session room latest in the break before your session starts. A technician will help you to upload your slides.
You can find the EGC2022 .pptx templates here.