The congress continues the series of European geothermal events, the most recent of which have been EGC 2019 in The Hague, EGC 2016 in Strasbourg, France; EGC 2013 in Pisa, Italy; EGC 2007 in Unterhaching (Munich), Germany; EGC 2003 in Szeged, Hungary; and EGC 1999 in Basel, Switzerland.
What makes the conference unique is both its diversity – it provides a varied audience with a range of different events – and its size, being the largest geothermal event in
SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES ARE LIMITED, offering sponsors maximum exposure. Some of the benefits you would enjoy as a conference sponsor:
– Greater visibility with institutional investors via signage in the sponsored event space
– Recognition during the conference
– Enhanced brand recognition through logo placement and links on conference marketing materials and on EGC website
– Increased networking power with additional conference registrations for your organization
– Opportunities to invite special guests