One week to go
International Short courses
Learn about technological and market developments in both shallow and deep Geothermal from Europe’s leading experts. Limited spaces still available.
Welcome wine tasting
Sample local wines, receive a welcome from the organisers, get a preview of the exhibition, and skip the queues by collecting your congress kit a day early,
The official congress opening with speeches from:
- Paolo Bertuzzi, CEO Turboden
- Christian Boissavy and Burkhard Sanner, Presidents AFPG and EGEC
- Stefania Giannini,Italian Minister of Scientific Research
- Sylvain Brogle, Représentant GEODEEP
- Robert Herrmann, Président Strasbourg Eurométropole
- Marc Kugler, Directeur Général, Groupe ÉS
- Michelle Ramírez, Directora de Geotermia – SENER Mexico
- Philippe Richert, Président Region Grand Est
- Anne Sander, Member of European Parliament
- Virginie Schwarz, Directrice de l’Energie de la DGEC France
- Andreea Strachinescu, Head of Unit for New Energy technologies, innovation and clean coal European Commission
Four parallel sessions covering science, technology, and markets will be held in the afternoon.
France will be in focus during Les Journées de la géothermie, running in parallel.
Now expanded to 67 booths, meet current and future colleagues in the exhibition opening on Tuesday.
To be held in the old customs house of Strasbourg
Hear updates from Europe and around the world covering all aspects of geothermal technology and market.
With 15 sessions, as well as the continuation of the Les Journées de la géothermie it will be an informative day, whatever your role in Geothermal
Welcome event from Éurometropole de Strasbourg
Hear how and why the region has become a hotspot for Geothermal, with presentations, a reception, and a private view of the museum of modern art. Places are limited, so be sure to register by 16th September
Science and Technology in focus
in two ‘semi plenary’ sessions, followed by sessions on science, technology, policy, and markets
Fieldtrip to Rittershoffen, Soultz-sous-Forêts, and the Windstein outcropsan excellent opportunity to tour some of the latest deep geothermal developments in the region and view the local geological conditions.