Instructions for authors
Thank you for participating in the European Geothermal Congress (EGC) 2019. Whether you are presenting an oral or a poster, please read carefully the instructions below and download the full guidelines for instructions on how to submit your final presentation.
If selected for an oral presentation, you have been allocated a slot of approximately 20 minutes, including discussion. You can check the slot you have been allocated on the Congress website, at the page: CONGRESS PROGRAMME
- Format for your audio-visual presentation: please read the GUIDELINES for full instructions
If selected for a poster presentation you will be required to display a poster in the exhibition hall for the duration of the conference. You will have the opportunity to present your poster in dedicated poster sessions.
- Format of your poster presentation: please read the GUIDELINES for full instructions
All details of your online submission (title, authors, organisations, abstract) need to be up to date with your final paper for the compilation of the proceedings. You can edit your details by clicking on EDIT SUBMISSION, at the MAIN SUBMISSION PAGE.
You have time until April 15th to update your details. The organisers are not responsible for incorrect details in the online submission.
Register for the congress
The presenting author must be present and register to the Congress for both oral and poster presentations by April 15th. If you have not registered by 15th April 2019, your paper will be removed from the congress programme and the proceedings.
If the presenter differs from the main contact author listen in the online submission, please communicate the name of the presenter to the EGC Secretariat as soon as possible and no later than April 15th.
Information on registration and fees is available at the page REGISTRATION. A discount rate is also available for students.
For questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Key dates & deadlines
- Registration of presenting person: 15 April 2019
- Update of online details for conference proceedings: 15 April 2019
- Submission of power point presentation: 31 May 2019
- Submission of poster presentation: electronic version: 31 May 2019
- Mounting of poster presentation: 11 June 2019, 10:00-14:00
- Dismounting of poster presentation: 13 June 2019, After 16:00
Note that events will also be held on Monday 10th and Friday 14th.
To view the agenda, visit: CONGRESS PROGRAMME
A full list of papers can be found here: LIST OF PAPERS