The Hague, The Netherlands
50 + exhibition stands
2000+ sqm exhibition space
Join us in The Hague for the largest geothermal event in Europe
Exhibit at the European Geothermal Congress 2019
Taking part in the exhibition at the European Geothermal Congress is an essential opportunity for companies and organisations to present themselves to the geothermal community. More than 2,000 m2 is available for 50+ stands, with space to expand according to the needs of our anticipated 800+ visitors.
- A unique platform to showcase your services, technologies, projects, launch new products and heighten brand awareness
- Ample opportunities to network, meet new partners from around the world, and build business relationship
- Be part of the largest geothermal event in Europe
EXHIBITION RATES: STANDARD SHELL SCHEME (6m²)
All prices are in € (Euro) and are excluding VAT.
EGEC Member *
Valid until 15th March 2019, normal rate then applies
Valid until 22nd February 2019, normal rate then applies
Until 10th May 2019
*Membership rate is reserved exclusively for those organisations who pay a direct membership fee to EGEC and hold an active membership in 2018-2019.
Standard shell scheme includes
- 2x full conference passes (3 days)
- 5x exhibition only tickets for your clients and guests
- Exhibition space in the hall, 3×2 m (6m²)
- Shell scheme stand
- carpet tiles anthracite 50 x 50 cm;
- system walls 100 x 250/238 cm (w x h), white;
- fascia white, height 30 cm, with 1 x company name panel per stand, letter type Helvetica 8 cm high
- 3 LED spots 15 watt on rail (1 per 2m²);
- 2 chairs, black
- 1x table 80 x 80 cm x 70 cm high
- 1 electricity Kw main connection + socket per stand
- Company listing with link to exhibitor’s website on the online exhibitors listing
RESERVE YOUR SPOT!
Spaces are sold on a first come first serve basis. See the exhibition floorplan, download the booking form and reserve your stand now.
For more information or to reserve your spot, please contact email@example.com