Abstracts & Papers
Authors have been informed of the decision on acceptance of their abstracts. Instruction for sending the final papers can be found below. Final papers are required by 4th March 2019.
Authors can check the status of their submission here using their submissions ID and password: CHECK STATUS
The papers (maximum 10 pages) will be published in the conference proceedings in electronic form.
The Scientific Committee is now working on preparing a congress programme based on the presentations submitted. The organisers reserve the right of further changes for presentations in terms of presentation type, stream or topic, as programme constraints might dictate. In such case, authors will be informed at the earliest possibility.
For any question, please contact email@example.com
Information about the conference fees are available on the REGISTRATION PAGE.
Submit your full paper for EGC 2019
Authors now need to submit their full paper. For both oral and poster presentations authors must complete the same procedure. Please follow the instructions below
The deadline to submit papers is 4th March 2019, 23:59 CET time.
Instructions on how to upload your paper
1) Download the EGC paper template here and use it to prepare your full paper (maximum 10 pages). We only accept pdf format for the papers.
2) When you have finished writing your paper, go to the main submission page
- Under Authors, click on UPLOAD FILE
- Insert your ID number and password and attach your paper
3) You can click on VIEW FILE to check that the upload was correct.
NB. If you need to EDIT your submission details (e.g.: title, co-authors, abstract, etc), go to the main submission page and click on EDIT SUBMISSION. Insert your submission ID number and password and proceed to edit the details.
4) Register for the congress. Details of the registration fees can be found online at the Registration page.
- EARLY BIRD RATE, until 28 FEBRUARY 2019
- EGEC MEMBER RATE, until 30 MARCH 2019
A discount rate is also available for students.
Acceptance of papers will be communicated by April 8th 2019. Please note that if you have not registered by 15th April 2019, your paper will be removed from the congress programme.
Further information on preparing your presentation (either power point or poster) will follow.
Deadline to submit papers: 04 March 2019
Deadline for registration to congress: 15 April 2019
Deadline to submit presentation (PowerPoint or poster): May 2019
Main congress dates: Tuesday 11 June – Thursday 13 June
Note that events will also be held on Monday 11th and Friday 14th.
To view the agenda, visit: PROGRAMME
A full list of papers can be found here: LIST OF PAPERS